Friday, May 22, 2009

children and a vanilla ice cream, beat juice and blueberry smoothie. :)

wow. joe and shelly are a couple that are very influential in my life right now. they are sort of taking me under their wing, having me move into their house with them, their four kids, and my 3 other room mates. :) 10 people under one roof! plus whoever else rolls in to record or just hang out. i enjoy being there. the kids are beautiful. so free. yesterday playing with them, cooking dinner, discussing the annunciation of the word "bagel" and then tucking the kids in and singing to them was so great. it just ministered to my soul:)

joe and shelly have the studio on their property, so i will be spending gobbs of time there even if i don't decide to move in entirely. for now it's weekends;) working in kenosha as well;) and going to living light in racine.

im easing into this life.

im trusting my Father with everything.

sometimes change comes easy. the flesh always dies hard.

No comments: